Every year Rinda hosts a summertime photo scavenger hunt over on her blog Gallo Organico. It's always a great challenge and each year I'm getting better at collecting the photos. Pop over here to see the final link up with the participants and their fab photos from this years challenge.
Here are my photos.
1. A bouquet of flowers for my childminder who finished working this year.
2. An ornate door knocker found in Vienna.
3. A person walking a dog. Me and Chewie and that is a Scottish summer with a scarf and coat on.
4. People playing a board game. My youngest playing Star Wars Guess Who.
5. Architectural Columns in Vienna on a government building near my hotel.
6. Metal Bridge in Vienna with a sprinkle of rain that luckily never actually came to anything.
7. A Turtle. Technically a tortoise I think but my son thinks it's a turtle so he'll do. It was a Critter Keeper birthday party.
8. Someone "plugged in" to social media. A delegate at a work conference checking in to Facebook.
9. A Tent. St Andrews Beach and a tent was required in August. It's that Scottish summer again.
10. A University or College. The new Robert Gordons University Riverside East building that has now been renamed after Sir Ian Wood.
11.A television satellite dish in a local town.
12. Public toilets in the Secret Bunker near St Andrews. All very cold war 50s styling except the Dyson hand dryer.
13. A carousel or merry-go-round. This biscuit tin from Fortnum and Mason actually revolves. I found it in a duty free shop at Heathrow and it was very cool.
14. A traffic signal. A temporary traffic light for the new Aberdeen bypass that is finally being built twenty years later than planned.
15. More than three flags on a flag pole. Not quiet on the same flag pole but four flags in Vienna again highlighting tourist information around the city.
16. Technically two a panoramic view taken somewhere high up in the air. The view from an aircraft of Ireland and Scotland and also a number 20 a natural body of water of the Irish Sea,
Another sneaky 16 of Wembley stadium on a Heathrow bound flight.
17. Two or more people wearing uniforms. Not a great photo but these are two beach patrols on St Andrews Beach with matching green t-shirts identifying them.
18. An overloaded truck, van or lorry. I really thought this would be a substitution and this truck at the bypass was the best I had found but my luck held and look at my second photo.
Many chairs on the roof of a van. We gave up trying to count them while we followed behind him.
19. A ticket booth. This is the ticket booth of the Secret Bunker near St Andrews. You go inside and there is a very nice lady who issues your ticket and then you head down underground into the bunker which was a secret nuclear bunker for the military at one time and is now a tourist attraction.
20. A natural body of water. The North Sea from Aberdeen beach.
21. A picture of me with a sign for the Scavenger Hunt this year.
I hope you had a successful hunt if you were participating and I'll maybe see you next year as Rinda already has some ideas for the list. It's a lot of fun and good for summer activities. TFL.x