Saturday, 6 November 2010

Holly By Jolly

Here are two LOs I delivered to Simply Create today as part of this months design team work. I love these papers by Holly by Golly My Minds Eye and I still have a couple of LOs still to come I hope. All the materials come from Simply Create so pop on down and grab them before they go.
 


 
Posted by Picasa


I was at a class with Kath today and had a lot of fun but she worked us hard and I forgot to take any photos. I do have one very blurry one of a certain birthday girl though dodging a camera. Happy Birthday, you know who you are lol. It was lovely to meet some of my design teamies as well as Jane and Judy were there. I sat across from them and they kept my sweetie addiction in check lol along with my heavy handed distress ink application.
I came home with some of the new Glitz papers I have been wanting and they are even nicer in real life than on-line. I also have got the first Tote Bag kit designed by Anne winging it's way to me soon. I choose my fabric and it's lush Basic Gray Origins fabric squeal!!!. My favourite paper brand in fabric I'm in heaven although a little bit of Cosmo Cricket fabric would really make me camp outside the door (hint hint lol). So watch this space

6 comments:

kath said...

gorgeous lo's sonja and even more beautiful in the flesh...hope you are resting up today after the manic workshop....can't wait to see your tote made up...hugs kath xxx

Kirsti said...

Great LOs...Can't wait to get my hands on a tote kit and see what all the lovelies were up to with Kath yesterday!!! ...xxx

Jane said...

I had soooo much fun Sonja...really good to meet you!
I am so going to try and get over for more classes it was fab!
x

Amanda said...

Can't wait to see your finished tote I'd love some of that fabric.....and you got some Glitz too. I have fabric and paper envy :)

Elizabeth said...

Really cute layouts - simple but effective. Elizabeth x

Jeanie said...

I so enjoy hearing about your classes and am just a tad envious as I'd love to be able to schedule some, too! These are simply lovely layouts!